Monday, March 8, 2010

"AAJ Mere Yaar KI SHAADI hai"

(The following post is the middle installment for "Fahul Mahajan Ke Funde" and "Kya Fahul Maa Ban Payega". And the story continues......)

Sorry couldn't write in last few days. Actually I was in Mumbai and because I know you guys are intelligent enough you all might have guessed it already. I was there to attend the biggest event of this millennium. Fahul Kahajan ki Shaadi. A detailed description is below :


Although I cannot afford a ticket even in a blue-line bus(I am a strong believer in the universal war-cry – STAFF HAI). But the grandness of the this occasion demanded that I should go via a plane. That is exactly what I did. When I landed at the Chattarpati Shivaji Stadium, I could feel the excitement in the air. As soon as I de-boarded the bus a crow relieved his entire breakfast on my shoulder. He then croaked “Marathi Manoos, Marathi manoos” with his head high. I consoled myself thinking that when Raj Thackrey can sh*t on millions of Indians in one go, why can't this crow do that with me. So getting pass that little detour, I managed to somehow get a taxi and reach the venue for the occasion.

On the entry gate itself there was a pic of both the bride and the bride-broom.





The whole shbang of people attending the marriage was amazing. I saw such a diverse crowd for the first time in my life. You all know that I like to try my hands on photography, so I took the liberty of clicking some pics myself. You might still remember the last time "Hum-Tum-Beech-Ke" wrote a sweet letter to Fahul. Well he\she decided to come attend his marriage.






Then I tried to focus on the stage where Fahul and Fimpy were seated. I couldn't resist taking a shot. You can see how well I have captured the scene on the stage. Its the clarity of my shot that even captured the thought bubbles.


When I was standing there taking pics, I just remembered when Fahul had said to Fimpy on the show itself

"In the audition tape you said that you fell in love with me when you were five years old. Sixteen years after your wait is over".


and I couldn't stop imagining Fimpy as a five year old and how could she fall in love with Fahul Kahajan.


Below are some questions and answers that I have picked up from an actual interview that happened after they got married.



1)How are feeling now Fahul?
Fahul: I feel very happy. It was a dream to get married and now it's happened.
(My Observation :em....errr....isn't it like a reoccuring dream for you?)

2)How much did you get paid to do this show?
Fahul: Money is not an issue. So I don't want to go into it right now. My whole intention was to get married and not money.
(My Observation : HAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAA)

3)Fimpy, do you find Fahul having all the qualities of your dream boy?
Fimpy: He is exactly what I had dreamt of. He IS my dream boy.
(My observation : emm...errrr....BOY??...WHO BOY???)

4)Is your next step to get into a show like Pati Patni Aur Woh?
Fahul: (Laughs) No till now there's no such plan. We're leaving for Maldives on the 10th and will be returning on the 24th. So I will make future plans only after returning.
(Information : Being a good friend, I know that his next show is "Kya Fahul Maa Ban Payega)

5)How and when did you realize Fimpy is the one?
Fahul: When I saw her during mehndi, during sangeet, when I saw her mehndi getting darker and darker…that time my gut feeling kept telling me that yes, Fimpy is the one.
(Learning Tip : Take a cue from here guys. Next time you meet your lover notice if his nails are growing faster and dirtier. If yes then he is THE ONE)

6)Foonam Kahajan's absence at the wedding remains unexplained…
Fahul: Foonam has taken a decision to stay away from politics and for that matter any kind of limelight. She is serious about her decision and we respect that.
(My Observation : Their are still some sensible people left after his great dad)

7)So you'll be working in Mumbai now?
Fimpy: Well, I'd like to give my married life more importance at first.
(Real Answer : "At First" only, later on I am gonna ditch this sucker so hard he'll not know what hit him)

8)Will you be ever getting mixed up in politics?
Fahul: Politics was never away I think. But entertainment business is to make my bread and butter. First I'll try to settle my family then the people in the country.
(Real Answer : Well you know me well. I get mixed up in everything, specially if its made up if cocaine)

9)What about films?
Fahul: Yes I will take films but after giving it a lot of thought. Because films are a very dicey thing, sometimes they go this way and sometimes they go that way(translation : Actually they are like me. I too can go either this way or that way. If you know what I mean). So only after giving it a lot of thought will I take up any project. People have seen me in certain ways in shows. I need to bear that in mind too. So I will take a decision with a sound mind.
(Real Answer : Have they started making films for animals in India as well??)


Well everybody gave both of them a tearful goodbye. I know you all are eagerly waiting for the next serial of Fahul. Earlier I was not sure if he will appear on that show or not. But since I was in Mumbai and had my camera with me I was able to click Fahul's photo just before he was leaving for his honey-moon. He was checking out google for something. Below is the pic which will assure you that his show is coming :)


No comments: